Welcome to All Saints!
We’re glad you’re here and hope you find what you want
We are an Anglican parish church in Branksome Park, Poole with worshipping congregations and activities for all ages.
Our aim is to be a welcoming, prayerful and caring church, showing God’s love by serving our community and the wider world.
Our purpose is to know Jesus Christ and make him better known.
Our vision is to be a Christian family of all ages at the heart of the local community; a place of faith and hope; a place to grow in discipleship of Jesus; a springboard to mission.
If you share something of our aim, purpose and vision, or would just like to find out more about the Christian faith, we’ll be pleased to see you.
We hope you will find some good friends here too!
- Loading tweets...
- Bridge Drive for Brain Tumour Cancer – Saturday afternoon 7th February in the church hall – Details and tickets from Caroline – 01202 894742
- New Wine Women’s Day, Poole Lighthouse, Saturday 7th March 2015
- Mothers’ Union – AGM – with Rev’d Charlie Boyle – 21st January 2pm
- Marriage Course – Starts Wednesday 7th January at 7pm for 7 weeks
- New Wine 2015 – Church Family Camping & Caravanning Holiday! 25-31st July & 2-8th August 2015
- Confirmation Sunday 21st June 2015 6pm with Bishop Graham Kings
- All Saints’ Branksome Park, Poole, BH13 7BP..
- Telephone:01202 701 822
- Click Here to Email Us>